Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome Fall!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thankful for:
*that today was my first time (and hopefully last time) in 10 years of nursing that I have had to do chest compressions on a real person
*the end of a stressful day
*playing with Preston in the back yard, I pulled him in his wagon while Biscuit chased us
*Preston sitting on the big potty before bath time, and he actually tee-tee (hooray), but then when he stood in the warm water of the bathtub, he yelled, "I tee-tee! I tee-tee!" and yes, did he ever tee-tee, Thomas had to change the bath water (haha)

Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thankful for:
*finally remembering the day was Thursday...all day long I thought it was every other day besides Thursday
*the red sunflowers I got at the store today
*cooking soup now in the crock pot for dinner tomorrow....loving the smell of fall/cooler weather
*the smell of pumpkin roll in my Scentsy warmer


No comments: