Friday, September 24, 2010
Thankful for:
*being able to help a coworker who has really helped me in the past
*TGIF
*payday Friday
*nice weather fore casted
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Thankful for:
*nice breakfast
*the cleaning bug biting me and making me get some much needed things done
*found a tip a while back to make a binder of recipes in old magazines you have been keeping and getting rid of some of the clutter...I did that this morning
*while cleaning out an old tote bag I found a $45 gift certificate from almost 2 Christmas's ago!!!!
*date night with hubby
*Preston not crying when we left, he just gave us a kiss and said bye-bye
*a yummy Quesadilla casserole I made at lunch
*it's beginning to look and feel like fall
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Thankful for:
*Cooking 3 full meals (no short cuts here)
*beautiful weather
*playing outside with Preston and Thomas
*watching Preston and Thomas ride 4-wheelers
*a great weekend, that was peaceful
Monday, September 27, 2010
Thankful for:
*a nice Monday
*leftovers
*talking Thomas into starting Preston's bath
*Thomas dressing Preston so cute and grown up today
*loving this beautiful fall weather
*the light is more golden in the evenings...I love it
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Thankful for:
*being on call (yuck)
*a nice day
*Thomas getting to have lunch with 2 of his friends (they don't get together enough)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love, love, love when you post pics of Sweet P!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute in his little golf inspired outfit!
Post a Comment