Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Holiday!

Monday, September 6, 2010
Thankful for:
*Labor Day Holiday
*spending time with the family
*Preston acting good in a restaurant (it is hit or miss sometimes)
*Preston forgot to take a nap today (ha...we tried to get him to sleep no such luck though), so it was early bedtime for time
*a sweet comment left on the previous post (left by the lady that designs and creates the most amazing cards and invitations)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Thankful for:
*getting off work early, feeling in the mood to shop, actually went shopping and found some things
*my Scentsy candles came in
*the house smelling yummy from the Scentsy warmer....Cranberry Mango = good smell
*learning my lesson on not to spray an odor spray in the vehicle while driving down the interstate
*tried a new recipe, it was a flop, but at least I tried something new

Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Thankful for:
*a late afternoon nap, but now it is 11:30 and I cannot sleep and I have to be up at 5:40 in the morning, and I am on call tomorrow...but the nap was really good
*the sound of much needed rain
*watching a movie at home with the hubby
*not giving in to one of Preston's fits tonight...he wanted to take a piece of cake and enjoy it in his room, I would not let him and so the 20 minute tantrum began...he ended up letting me feed him the cake, he finally understood that if he did not let me feed it to him then it was going in the trash, to which he opened his mouth wide in silence for the cake

No comments: