Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sister!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Thankful for:
*Preston rid of the bug, but now Thomas has it
*My leg does not have a hole in it anymore....finally on the last stage of healing!!!
*simple supper for Preston and I, baked tater tots and PB&J, although I don't think Preston likes Peanut butter

Thursday, September 2, 2010
Thankful for:
*Although Thomas was sick (not thankful for), I had to call in late so I could take Preston to daycare, I miss being able to do that with him, I feel like I am missing out every morning, so I am thankful I got to do that today
*watching Preston "read" his books and also interact with them (Tag Junior)

Friday, September 3, 2010
Thankful for:
*MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!!!!
*Although I am on call til Sunday, I am thankful I am not on call Monday

Saturday, September 4, 2010
Thankful for:
*Only getting called in once
*Spending time with Preston and Thomas
*Getting some nice cooler weather

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Thankful for:
*Lots of call back time, will only be thankful when it is on my pay check
*leftover potato soup Thomas made Saturday night, it was yummy both nights
*tomorrow is a holiday

2 comments:

marie said...

love your thankfuls - i have been considering doing a thankful series. goo dfor you for doing it!

Sweet P Preston said...

thanks, marie. this was my new year's resolution...to find at least one thing everyday to be thankful for and to write it down. so far i have stuck with it (1st time ever to stick to a resolution). writing thankfuls, sure does take away some of the not so thankfuls.