Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Friday, September 10, 2010
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*had a wonderful day
*off work early, which allowed me to up my time for my hair cut/color (Yeah...thank you Lindsey)
*trip to Wal-Mart short
*purchased a couple of goodies for the 2 kids Thomas and I sponsor in Nicaragua...one little girl and one little boy $100 per child sends them to school for an entire year...in addition when people I work with go for a mission trip I try to send a little something for each of them...this trip for the girl: a little purple purse with matching wallet, hair accessories, nail polish, and a couple of dollars   for the boy: a little backpack, a pair of Spider man sunglasses, and a hot wheels truck (one of the rev track kind...so no batteries) and a couple of dollars. Earlier this year we received letters from each of them about how grateful they are that they get to go to school. I am thankful that we can have the means to support these children. Maybe one day I will be able to go on one of the medical missions and meet these children face to face.
*making homemade sour cream chicken enchiladas, homemade Mexican rice, and refried beans for dinner...yummy (I am soooo full)
*kitchen is clean
*changing email addresses today due to the fact something has attached itself to mine and is sending out medical advertisements to everyone on my  contact list.
*getting ready to walk with Millie's Hot Shots tomorrow for the JDRF!!!

Preston with his own little personality and sense of style

The sweet face of innocence

No comments: