Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mid September Thankfuls!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Thankful for:
*being on call, off work a little early, getting called back in before 3:00pm and NOT in the middle of the night
*Thomas cooking yummy spaghetti
*MIL had dinner with us, Preston loves to have company

Thursday, September 16, 2010
Thankful for:
*yummy leftovers
*adorable pictures of Preston at Nonna's (Donna's house)

Friday, September 17, 2010
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*looking forward to the weekend
*great evening with the family
*getting Preston 2 new Thomas the Train movies
*buying Thomas some candy corn (discovered Preston likes it too)
*Thomas requesting I make the Mexican rice again (homemade simple but great recipe)
*buying a taco kit and the hard shells being fresh (never really had them that fresh before)
*that Preston likes Mexican food (I would say it is his favorite, by the way he gobbles it down)

Saturday, September 18, 2010
Thankful for:
*being part of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer walk
*I have never actually walked in the Race before (I have given money, but not walked), and it was an awesome experience
*Amazed at how many people came out in the HEAT to walk 3.1 miles
*not getting aggravated by sitting in my parking spot for 15 minutes without moving trying to get back home from the race...I think it took me 30 minutes to get out of the parking lot, and normally I get pretty angry waiting that long and not moving
*Preston taking a good nap

Sunday, September 19, 2010
Thankful for:
*an awesome day with Thomas, Preston and our nephews Ethan and Grayson...visit to Toys R Us and the arcade at the mall equals a fun time for everyone
*getting to wear my new headband today
*some family friends are ok after a car accident...do not know the details but know that they are safe...prayers sent up and continue to be sent up for you and your family (Miller family)...we love you
*I took Preston for a ride around the backyard on the 4 wheeler...I had as much fun as him
*making fresh Monte Cristo sandwich for dinner with powered sugar on top and raspberry jam to dip them in..I must say they were quite tasty!!

No comments: