Saturday, Feb 27
*Thankful that Preston was an ANGEL on our little excursions away from the house. He is not always so "well mannered" which is not fun for me or Thomas
*Thankful for our new umbrella stroller that Preston and I purchased. He LOVES IT!!!! I think this is the magic that helped his mood while being "confined" while out in public and not running around.
*Thankful we found Preston's Easter picture outfit. So adorable. Cannot wait for him to wear it
Sunday, Feb 28
*Thankful to my mother-in-law for watching Preston, while Thomas and I "ran to town"
*Thankful I found a pair of blue jeans in the bottom of my closet that I had forgotten about and they FIT
*Thankful for a beautiful day!!! Preston loved running around at my mother-in-laws many acres. And he love playing with her new puppy. So cute...we were outside playing and the little puppy was chasing Preston. Well Sweet P stopped for something and then the puppy grabbed hold of Preston's pant leg and started tugging...she wanted more running and chasing.
*Thankful for a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment