Today, Thomas and I, made Preston room a little boy room. Gone is the crib and almost all things baby (sniff, sniff). It broke my heart to step back and look at his room (not nursery). He has his little toddler bed and now has the tv from the playroom is his room. I am not a big fan of the tv in his room but if it helps him sleep then so be it. This going to bed late is for the birds. I have missed our cuddle time the last couple of nights. Just another step telling me he is growing up too fast. When, we took him into his room for the first time, his little face lite up and he had to check out everything. I think his most favorite part is his cd player is now where he can reach it. He loves to push the buttons. I guess the little heart ache (for me) is so worth it, if he loves the new room. We are not done in there yet. We have to get a couple of big boy wall decorations and some new curtains.
On to my thankful list:
Tuesday, March 23
Thankful for:
*My sister feeling a little better
*I got my hair done (cut and color)...I needed it done badly
*Had a decent day at work
*Preston went to sleep a little earlier than the night before
Wednesday, March 24
Thankful for:
*A nice family dinner of grilled hamburgers with Thomas, Preston, my mother-in-law and 2 nephews
*A afternoon off to change Preston's room
*Preston's clean closet...you can actually see the floor now!!!!
*For Preston running and playing with his cousins outside
*Preston trying to blow bubbles with his "choo-choo" (An Easter Present from Carson...Thomas the Tank shape whistle/bubble wand combo)...He loved it Aunt Amanda
*Preston had another good morning at day care drop off (second day of no crying at the door)

3 comments:
Bittersweet indeed! Can't wait to see pics!! Good luck on the interview today :)
Thank you for the well wishes. I find out tomorrow if I have a second interview or not. But the administrator gave the impression that I would get one. Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed.
I can't wait to see Preston's new room! Post pics soon! I'm so happy that he loves his new Thomas whistle/bubble wand! I think the Easter Bunny is going to leave one for Carson too! wink!
Love you!
Post a Comment