Sunday, March 14, 2010

Handsome Little Man

Just a couple of pictures of cute little Sweet P.

This was taken right before we left to have his Easter pictures taken. Love little baby ties.


Only head to toe shot I got...you would know he would have his eyes closed

Taken Saturday, at Little Pumpkin Grace's B-day Party



Sunday, March 14
*Thankful for a nice day with our little family
*Thankful for a nap with Sweet P
*Thankful for a quick trip with Preston to Wal-Mart without to much drama

Monday, March 15
*Thankful for an ad in the paper for a job Thomas circled for me...(keeping my fingers crossed)
*Thankful for my amazing sister for editing my resume for me (it looks and reads great)
*Thankful for after looking over my resume I realized I have done a lot as a nurse in the last 9 years as a nurse

Tuesday, March 16
*Praying for my brother-in-law, who is sick and had to be hospitalized. My thoughts and prayers are with him and my sister
*Hopeful that Preston will have better morning at day care (he has recently started getting very upset when Thomas drops him off)

Wednesday, March 17
*Thankful I remembered to wear green
*Thankful at how cute Preston looked in his green golf shirt this morning.
*Praying for my brother-in-law still, as he is still in the hospital. I hope they find and fix the problem soon
*Hopeful that my sister continues to have the strength to heal herself, and to be there for her husband, without having a relapse in her condition
*Hopeful that my sister gets more rest tonight (if that is possible in the hospital)
*Hopeful that I do not get called back to work (as I am typing this I am realizing that the day is still young)
*Happy St. Paddy's Day

No comments: