Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Tough Day

OK, so I know my New Year's Resolution was to think of the positives for the day and not the negatives. Well, considering the day I had at work (awful) and then the news when I got home about our plumbing (which could cost thousands...yes plural as in $3500 to fix) this is not rating up there on the best of days. But to be positive:
*Thankful for a husband that noticed the plumbing problem and he had the plumber at the house this afternoon to diagnose the problem
*Thankful that we had heat last night and this morning
*Thankful for Preston being Mr. Social in the grocery store...he said hey and bye-bye and waved to just about everyone (at 5:00 busy shopping time)...such a sweet boy and made lots of people smile
*Thankful for frozen pizzas
*Thankful that tomorrow is a new day

No comments: