Loving the weather this afternoon. What a beautiful afternoon!!! It is crazy that I drove home from Texas yesterday and it snowed the entire way, and today is was almost 70 degrees. But I am not complaining, just enjoying this weather.
Thankful for:
*The beautiful weather God gave us this afternoon
*A job interview Thursday (HOORAY)
*Praying for my sister, who caught a nasty virus from her husband...praying that you and your family catch a break here soon, sister girl
*Praying for this country...I am NOT in favor of this health care reform!!!
*The men and women who listened to their constituents and voted NAY on the reform bill
*Hopeful that I will not get called back to work tonight
*Preston, again, is saying more and more that we can understand
*Preston sleeping in his toddler bed all night (this gave my back and shoulder a break from him sleeping with me at my parents house) {I cannot understand how in a king size bed I end up almost falling off of the bed because a little 24 pound munchkin takes the entire bed}
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay on the job interview!!! Keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you...and saying a prayer too!
And I'm with you on the tiny munchkins taking up the whole bed!!! Hudson does the same thing - both Lance & I sleep in like 6" and he has the WHOLE bed :O
Post a Comment