First, day of Spring and it is cold. Second, day of Spring and it SNOWS!!!What gives!?!
Friday, March 19
Thankful for:
*My husband who stayed at home with Sweet P since our baby sitter was sick, then I was able to come home a little after noon to get Sweet P so Thomas could go to work (50-50 at our house most of the time)
*Seeing my parents, sister and my nephew
*TGIF
Saturday, March 20
Thankful for:
*A nice day of doing nothing at my parents house
*Mama's homemade chicken and dumplings, peas, and cornbread...yummy in the tummy
*For a super smart little nephew who corrected me when I said something wrong...Thank you Carson for correcting Aunt Julie
Sunday, March 21
Thankful for:
*A safe trip back home
*For Preston acting normal again (he was super clingy to me at my parents house...guess separation anxiety since Thomas did not come with us)
*Seeing snow...although I am ready for some warmer weather
*For attending a baby shower for a friend
*For Preston's silly face that he makes...he is sooooo cute when he does it. I am going to have to try to catch it with my camera soon.
*Preston is saying more and more words everyday
*For Preston getting in trouble (not thankful for that but the after part)...then he got in my lap and I rocked him and next thing I know he is asleep (so precious)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great seeing you today! Praying for the job opportunity :)
Good seeing you, too. Thank you for the prayers. Have a good week.
Post a Comment