I love, love, love my husband. He is the best. He is the most loving and considerate man. Did I mention that I love him? For my birthday, today, he wanted to make everything special (especially since I am/was on call for work..yuck). First of all, we have made plans to both be off the day after my birthday so we can spend the day together. Next, he had a total suprise for me (even though he gave it to me a couple of days early). The day after Thanksgiving, he and I visited a local jewerly store...our purpose was for him to have his watch band adjusted. While we were there, I looked though the jewelers books, to see if I could find a new setting for a ring I had but never wore. Well, I picked one out. I decided not to have it reset at the time due to the cost. My sneaky husband, took the ring to the jeweler a couple of weeks ago and had it reset for me and had the extra stones in the ring set into earrings. I love it. I have not taken it off since he gave it to me.
Also, today he got up when Preston did...so I could sleep a little later (even though I got up with them). He made us breakfast...french toast and crispy bacon. He cleaned the kitchen after he cooked. He had good intentions of changing a very dirty diaper (I stepped in to help), and had the cutest birthday cake for me at lunch. Isn't he the greatest?
My new ring...blue topaz, white gold and 4 diamonds (not shown blue topaz earrings set in an antique white gold setting)
Original ring...blue topaz x3, yellow gold and 6 little diamonds
Happy Birthday to me!!! Yumm...


2 comments:
Thomas is a big ol' teddy bear! He is good to you! Glad he spoiled you! So happy you had a great day ... despite the work. Now, hopefully, you can enjoy your day together with a romantic walk in the SNOW!!!
That is so sweet! You deserve to be pampered :) He gets major brownie points for the sneakiness of getting the ring reset AND the thoughtfulness of the earrings! Hope you have a wonderful day off!
Post a Comment