Friday, January 8, 2010

Let The Light Shine

Just a couple of photos on the day Preston turns 17 months. Wow!! Really 17 months. Enjoy.

The picture of longing...wanting to go outside and ready with hat and flashlight but MaMa says it is too cold. He is watching his Daddy with Biscuit and Maddie.

But that is ok, MaMa. I have Daddy's big flashlight.
I wonder how this thing turns on. If I push this button here will it turn on?
YES IT WILL. I did it MaMa. (How do little boys know how to turn anything and everything on?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of that old Sunday school song - "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it SHINE!"

This is really sweet. Such a smart boy. And I'm so in love with that hat - where did you get it...I'm thinking Carson would love one!

Too sweet - snuggle and stay warm!

Sweet P Preston said...

the hat is from gymboree. we bought it at the end of summer for this winter, thinking it would be warm for him. well, little sweet p just put it on and kept it on for the first time when these pictures were taken. unless the hat or cap is his daddy's or papa's he wants none of it.