Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9

It is the 19th hour of the day (7 pm) and I am going to do my resolution. I am thankful that Preston took a long nap mid afternoon (had a bad night) and that Thomas was the one to get him to go to sleep. I am thankful that a friend found her long lost cell phone. I am thankful that I just witnessed my son give our dog Biscuit and hug and then giggle as I am typing this. I am also glad that my sister and her husband get to have an all night date night. And lastly, I am thankful that I just got the kitchen cleaned after a messy meal of spaghetti. What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Cori said...

I'm thankful for you! Thank you for the well-wishes concerning my phone. It had been so long, I had totally forgotten about my pics on there until the other day when I posted. So, I have been bummed since. Happy day! I like this positive-thinking resolution!!!