Sunday, January 17, 2010
The above picture is from yesterday morning. That was Sweet P's breakfast that his Daddy made him. This was on my thankful list yesterday. Today I am thankful for the Good Lord giving us a BEAUTIFUL Day. It was so nice to hang out and play in the backyard today. So today I am thankful for my beautiful family.
Preston and Thomas taking a spin in the backyard. Preston could not get enough of the 4 wheeler. I love Thomas's smile here.
Thomas flying a R/C helicopter. You can barely see it (it is right in front of Thomas at the upper edge of the fence). Preston loved watching his Daddy fly today. He wee'ed and squealed with delight. And chased after it after it crashed...I mean landed.
Preston entralled with the helicopter
And last but not least...the 4 legged family members.
Our girls:
Biscuit
Maddie
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you so much for my family. Please guide and protect us each and every day. In His name I pray. Amen.


No comments:
Post a Comment