Tuesday, January 26, 2010

little hands


Thankful for the little boy that made this hand print. Thankful that he let me help him do this (he wanted to grab the clay). And thankful that this is soft clay, so if dropped it will not break.

Thankful for this old fashioned hand mixer that "Santa" brought to me several, several Christmas ago. I love this kitchen tool. I have used this many, many times. I have even made meringue with it. I have used it recently to make homemade whipped cream to top off a homemade key lime pie (one of Thomas's favorites). Doesn't homemade whipped cream taste so much better than the store bought (when you have time to make homemade)?
Thankful I had a short day at work. Thankful for the internet and the many ladies that share all kinds of crafty ideas with us for free. I have already started getting many ideas for Preston's Birthday in AUGUST!!! I hope to make a couple of the party favors, so I need to get started early. Whatever did we do before the internet?

No comments: