Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning Magic

Santa and his elves visited our household. Sweet P was not too sure what to think of all toys Santa left. Thomas and I had to coax him to the toys, but after he saw his tricycle it was on. Preston sat on the tricycle and would not get off. He LOVED it (Thomas was proud!). I had to open most of his presents for him. Only when he saw another toy would he get off for just a second to check it out and then get back on the tricycle. Preston also got an indoor/outdoor kitchen. He did not play with it too much when it was in the living room, but once we moved it to his playroom he has not stopped cooking. He loves to turn the grill on and he has opened and shut the doors at least a hundred times. We are finding "food" all over the house. Gotta love Christmas with a little one. I think Thomas and I were more excited about Santa coming. May Chirstmas shine in our hearts all year long.

Santa has come!!


Shiny, new retro style Radio Flyer


I am not sure how this works yet....but just give a little time

I love this tricycle!!

Just call me Chef Preston






2 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! He'll be riding in no time! Love his jammies!

P.S. Thanks for the sweet presents :)

Anonymous said...

I love those jammies too! Too sweet.

I'm totally digging that awesome kitchen! Please tell Chef Preston that I would like to place an order of homemade fried pies - his Mommy's recipe!

Carson and Preston are going to have so much fun playing together! Love you guys and Happy 2010!