Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thursday, June 18, 2010
Thankful for:
*A very busy day at work...worked a little overtime but so glad I was not on call (the called team left at 5:30am the next morning!)
*Cooking dinner for the family
*One more night until date night

Friday, June 19, 2010
Thankful for:
*A super super busy work day, we buckled down and had most of it done by 4:00pm
*TGIF
*Date night with my hubby...LOVE HIM
*Preston liking his babysister (We Love Kelsey)
*Adult time
*Good food and good company
*My sister made it home safe
*My Dad is feeling better

Saturday, June 20, 2010
Thankful for:
*Preston slept all night in his bed...when he woke up at 6am he walked into the living room, then walked into our bedroom, and asked me "MaMa, ere's Elsey?" (Where's Kelsey) I told him she had to go back home to Nonna's house..."Nonna's house Elsey. Okay, MaMa."...That is a good sign that he liked his time with the babysister (Makes me feel less guilty about going out and leaving him with a babysister)
*a lazy Saturday
*getting Preston to "sign" Thomas's Father's Day Cards
*Counting down the time we go see Toy Story 3 tomorrow (this will be P's 1st movie)
*the fact that I almost had a blow out today...driving to go get a pedicure, Thomas and Preston were on their way to Thomas's mom's house, I heard something hit the back of the truck, didn't think much of it until the steering wheel started to shake(oh no...I know what that meant) and the check right rear tire warning came on, there really was no place for me to pull over, I was on a road with no shoulder, looked down my cell phone battery was dead (you would know it), luckily I made it to Wal-Mart, when I got out I could hear the air coming out of the tire and it was almost to the rim of the wheel, it was 100 degrees (no kidding), Wal-Mart tire and lube said they could change the tire with the spare for $5 but it could be up to 2 hours before they could get to it, they kindly let me use their phone to call Thomas, my hero was on his way to change the tire for me so I did not have to wait, but Wal-Mart was able to get to it a lot sooner, Thomas took over the tire business for me and I picked up Preston, now the Tahoe has a new tire and a new spare, THANKFUL I was able to pull into Wal-Mart and let them do the dirty work and I did not have to do it on the side of the road (that would not have been fun)!!!

No comments: