Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND A EVEN MORE WONDERFUL DADDY TO OUR SON!!!!



AND TO MY WONDERFUL DADDY (YES I STILL CALL HIM THAT AT 32 YEARS OLD)!!!


Sunday, June 20, 2010
Thankful for:
*My Dad and My Husband two awesome men in my life...I don't know what I would do without either of you...you are both wonderful providers and family men...Love you!
*Thomas liked his book of Preston and Daddy pictures and he also liked the Superman cuff links and traditional Father's Day tie
*The fact that Thomas and I survived brunch and a movie with 4 kids (Ethan, Grayson and Madison came with us to brunch and a movie)
*Brunch at the Cheesecake Bistro...the kids thought it was awesome (not sure they have ever eaten in a restaurant like that) and Preston acted pretty good (we used lots of distraction)
*The older 3 kids acting really good at the movies...Preston is another story that I DO NOT want to relive...let's just say everyone at the Boardwalk probably heard his tantrum (so embarrassing for me)
*A good night's rest after a long but good day
Monday, June 21, 2010
Thankful for:
*3 hours overtime at work (not really glad I worked that late and was away from my family but happy for the $$ later)
*a decent day a work (since most of my time awake was at work)
*Preston liking the cherry limeade I got (yumm is how he described it)
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Thankful for:
*getting off work about 1.5 hours early...got to put another coat of paint on my little project
*contemplating applying for another job at work (praying hard about this)
*a dinner of spaghetti
*Preston being fascinated with washing his hands (he asks to do this multiple times a day) and when he gets to the kitchen sink he cannot get enough of the spray nozzle...have I been sprayed yet? Yes I have.
*Preston LOVES apples...his favorite Granny Smith (just like his MaMa...we love those tart treats!)


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pics!! Have you tried the Free Summer Movie Program at the Boardwalk & at Bossier Regal 9? They show them at 10 am with free admission for everyone.

Boardwalk: W/Th @ 10am
Bossier Regal: Tu/W/Th @ 10 am.

Best part - there are LOTS of kids (all ages) so noise is not a concern {tears either :) }

Check out SB Families for a schedule of movies.

Sweet P Preston said...

I saw the poster advertisment at the movies. It is hard for me to get off during the day. But we might have to try it one day.