Sunday, October 3, 2010
Thankful for:
*a beautiful day that God gave us today
*spending time with my favorite boys
*finding a Christmas tree topper at Lowes
*loving the "car" shopping carts at Lowes, Preston "drove" the entire time and people just smiled because he was using all the sound effects that go along with "driving" a car
*Preston acting so GOOD on our midday shopping adventure, NOT ONE tantrum thrown
*Gymboree + little boy clothes = love (for both Thomas and I)
*exchanging the pants I bought for Preston at the Childrens Place without any trouble (I bought them online)
*Cheeburger Cheeburger was not crowded, we got in and out quickly, and Preston even decided to eat with us
*Preston got so many smiles and compliments on his outfit today, he wore the little golf outfit but this time with the matching shorts (plaid) and the hat, I lost count of how many times someone said something to us today (even the little guy who sat us at Cheeburger Cheeburger said, "That is a really cool outfit.")
*My Mom making it home safely after a 10 day adventure with 4 of her sisters...Glad they had a good time!
*cleaning the disaster area we like to call Preston's room
*ordering Preston's Halloween outfit...he will be Mike W. from Monsters, INC.
*I tried the Crayola crayon outfit on Preston this morning just to see if he was going to tolerate a costume, he LOVED it and did not want to take it off, the funny thing is while he and Thomas went to see Thomas's mom I put the outfit on his bed, when Preston got home he came up to me and wanted his shirt off, unusual so I took it off of him, he ran to his room and put the crayon costume on and wore it for about 30 minutes, so cute, next time I need to take a picture (shame on me for not taking one today)
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment