Friday, July 16, 2010
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*Leftovers for dinner
*Still loving the new sink
*Did I mention TGIF? Glad the work week is OVER!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Thankful for:
*Preston finally saying his name...he has not really said his name up until tonight....maybe one time before, but he said it several times tonight
*Preston saying dinosaur...so cute and sweet...Thomas has him repeat it over and over again because it sounds so darn cute
*the rain shower that cooled things off
*Preston taking a 2 hour nap
*playing ball with Preston, and trucks with him
*I took 10 hours of a coworker's call so she could watch her daughter play in the state softball tournament, and I didn't have to work!!!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Thankful for:
*Thomas and I spending time alone together while MIL watched Preston
*Thomas and I found our anniversary gifts to one another...we will see if we wait until the 28th to give them to one another
*We found the cutest b-day card for Preston
*I love Target....most of what we found today was on sale...love it when that happens
*my silly little boy who loves his shoes and socks (and hats)
*shopping for b-day gifts for Preston (love shopping with my hubby for things for our son), we are kids again in the store
*Preston's wound from surgery is now completely healed...we just have to start rubbing coco butter on it to help with the scarring and scar tissue under the skin
*had a good hair day (and I don't say that often)
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment