Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Thankful for:
*making it half a year on a New Year's Resolution
*a decent work day
*my family
*making a good ole country dinner...buttermilk fried okra, fried corn, and pork chops
*the buttermilk fried okra was great and the fried corn (not so much fried) but delish...it brought out it sweetness
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Thankful for:
*a surgery that finally ended (about 8 hours long)
*being on call and getting off at 6:30pm and not going back
*take out Mexican food
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Thankful for:
*Preston is 23 months today
*making a quick trip to the big city
*24 pack of Crayola Crayons 30 cents at Wal-Mart...Preston's party is a color party so I stocked up
*Thomas mopped the floors (I love him)
Friday, July 9, 2010
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*got a hair cut today
*got a delivery today
*off work on time
*breakfast for supper
*my sister and my nephew are coming to play with us tomorrow
*Thomas mowed the backyard and front yard...they look so much better but with the rain we had this week it will probably need to be mowed again in a couple of days
Thankful for:
*making it half a year on a New Year's Resolution
*a decent work day
*my family
*making a good ole country dinner...buttermilk fried okra, fried corn, and pork chops
*the buttermilk fried okra was great and the fried corn (not so much fried) but delish...it brought out it sweetness
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Thankful for:
*a surgery that finally ended (about 8 hours long)
*being on call and getting off at 6:30pm and not going back
*take out Mexican food
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Thankful for:
*Preston is 23 months today
*making a quick trip to the big city
*24 pack of Crayola Crayons 30 cents at Wal-Mart...Preston's party is a color party so I stocked up
*Thomas mopped the floors (I love him)
Friday, July 9, 2010
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*got a hair cut today
*got a delivery today
*off work on time
*breakfast for supper
*my sister and my nephew are coming to play with us tomorrow
*Thomas mowed the backyard and front yard...they look so much better but with the rain we had this week it will probably need to be mowed again in a couple of days


2 comments:
Cute pic of Sweet P!!!
I sent Amanda a text shortly after Hudson's party to let her know we found Carson's Toy Story matchbox car but I don't she got it. Will you let her know? Maybe I can figure out a way to get it to her this weekend while she's in town.
I will let her know. Thanks.
Post a Comment