Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A New Week

Monday, July 26, 2010
Thankful for:
*A new week and not having to go to work (due to my leg)
*being able to get a few things done
*my leg looking a little better

Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Thankful for:
*a little rain shower this afternoon
*a job interview, even though I know I will not get it, because I do not meet one of the state's requirements
*buying Thomas 3 red roses for our anniversary tomorrow
*Thomas renting a rug doctor and cleaning the carpet in the play area
*finally dropping off 2 bags of clothes to Goodwill
*watching a little boy destroy a room in under 5 minutes
*watching Preston climb to the top of a bookcase (only about 4 foot tall but scary for me none the less)
*Preston saying "You can help. I stuck." when he was on top of the shelf.
*my Mom getting a good report about her shoulder
*dinner reservations at Ernest's tomorrow for our anniversary

No comments: