Sunday, April 11, 2010

Whatta Week!!!

Having had a not so nice night of call Monday...it totally messed with the rest of my week. I did not keep up with updates, but I will catch myself up NOW!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Thankful for:
*A little bit of rain that washed away some of the pollen
*A nice, not crazy day at work
*Preston sleeping through thunder and rain

Thursday, April 8, 2010
Thankful for:
*Getting mine and Preston's bags packed
*Thomas getting Preston to sleep
*Sinus medicine that helped me sleep (they were really bothering me)

Friday, April 9, 2010
Thankful for:
*Getting to leave work early, so that Sweet P and I could get on the road to Texas
*Thankful for my Mom watching Preston while my sister and I went to a Southern Living at Home Party
*Thankful that the Party did well enough to make it worth my time and effort
*To see a friend I had not seen in a while
*taking care of some much need business in Tyler (grateful I had the time to do it)
*getting a new pair of work shoes...when you are on your feet like me you need a good pair of shoes...my choice Merrells (I can't find them around here though...must but them back home)

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Thankful for:
*After feeling pretty ruff during the morning, I felt human by the afternoon
*Kara Helm who took family portraits for my entire family...really excited to see what she "caught"
*spending time with my family
*Preston and Carson who acted so well at the restaurant even though it was late...Thank You sweet baby boys

Sunday, April 11, 2010
Thankful for:
*Another beautiful day
*a safe drive back home
*my loving family
*the peas my mom sent with us home...it is going to be a peas and cornbread kind of night

No comments: