Thankful for:
*Getting off work early and doing stuff around the house: clothes washed, sheets changed, art hung in Preston's room, dishes washed
*Putting a coat of Thompson's Water Seal on Preston's swing set
*Leftovers (I know I am always thankful for this one)
*that Preston loves to "co" aka color...but not real excited that he expresses himself on the wall
*the smell of Pound cake in the oven
*being on call...so far so good (but the night is still young)
*my 3 new scrub hats
*Preston cuddling with me before I went to work this morning
*getting my Mother's Day present early (necklace from the vintage pearl)...I told Thomas what I wanted back in January and he wrote it down and ordered it, without being reminded and it came in today, he is not good at waiting to give gifts, so I got it Today, I love it!!


1 comment:
Ooooh pretty! I like the birthstone - it really stands out nicely against the silver. I love TVP...flower & a circle for me :)
Post a Comment