What a wonderful day!! Started off with waking up at 6:30am (normally I leaving for work at this time) and realizing I did not have to work any while on call (horray!!). Had a very productive day at home and then dinner with friends who just had their second little boy. All in all a very nice day.
Monday, April 19, 2010:
Thankful for:
*A day off (not too good on the check but good for the soul)
*A productive day off: middle room organized, found leftovers from last year's birthday party that can be used this year, organized around my desk (it is amazing what a shelf can do), hung up some things in Preston's room, cleaned Preston's room, straightened up Preston's playroom, trip to Wal-Mart, and dinner cooked
*Good visit with friends
*Preston getting to play with Parker...leave a couple of boys alone for a minute and you never know what they will get into
*Sweet baby Payton...so tiny and so sweet...I had forgotten how tiny Sweet P once was
*I am finally not coughing so much
*I figured out why our phone had not worked for most of the day...one of the lines had become unpluged and if one is not connected neither one works...so frustrating
*Spray paint...for less than $2 a can it can transform many things
*For cleaning out lots and lots of junk today (why do we keep so many boxes with nothing in them???)
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment