Monday, February 7, 2011
Thankful for:
*a good start to what seems will be a crazy week
*leftover yummy roast for dinner
*MIL looking after Preston for about an hour while Thomas and I went and took care of a little business
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Thankful for:
*WOW, up at 3:45am could not go back to sleep, to work at 6:35am, off work at 5:15pm, dinner made, Preston bathed, back at work at 7:15pm, home at 11:45pm, asleep at 1:00am, up again at 5:30am....THANKFUL the GOOD LORD gave me the strength physically and mentally to do this and work the next day (all day)
*I had planned ahead (with my menu planning) and dinner was cooked for me via Mr. Slow Cooker, gotta love that little kitchen gadget
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Thankful for:
*Our department doing well on a mock survey from our cooperate office...they were observing one of the surgery cases I was on...always makes everyone a little on edge when people are in the room observing every tiny thing you do
*a little nap this afternoon (around 45min), should not have done that because I always feel worse after those naps when I am so tired, but it gave me just enough strength to make homemade chicken and dumplings for dinner
*preparing for Snow and Ice again
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Thankful for:
*No snow and no ice this time around
*busy day at work
*Preston getting a hair cut...Thank you, Judy!...he sat so good this time
Friday, February 11, 2011
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*I went into overtime less than 2 hours into the work day
*playing outside in the beautiful sunshine with Preston
*Preston riding his tricycle outside (inside of like a little maniac inside the house)
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Thankful for:
*meeting my parents for lunch in Bossier
*Preston running to greet MeMaw and PaPa
*MIL made dinner for everyone, so good, and I made fried pies for dessert (coconut, chocolate and apple)
*my parents gave me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet for Valentines Day
*going to try to get our house into MAJOR order
*a BEAUTIFUL DAY, loved being outside in this kind of weather (sunny and cool)
*making breakfast for the family, complete with homemade heart shaped biscuits (earlyValentines breakfast)
well worn boots (this boy LOVES boots)
Mickey Mouse sucker in hand (can bee seen in the shadow), and yelling "ALL ABOARD" while standing on part of swing set
love this little boy
not sure what he is doing...maybe his own version of Superman!
riding the tricycle outside...he is such a little dare devil on it inside the house
My favorite of Sweet P! Love him and I adore this smile!



No comments:
Post a Comment