Thursday, January 20, 2011
Thankful for:
*my MIL Birthday, Happy Birthday, Lola!
*Thomas and his family getting together even though I was working...thankful I made the cake the night before!
*not having to go back to work after I got off around 9pm
*the greeting I get from Preston, Thomas and even the dogs make me feel good and loved when I get home late
*sleeping like a log
Friday, January 21, 2011
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*a good Friday at work
*my cheese steak sandwiches came out well
*following my menu all week and even have had enough for our 2 nephews that ate with us all week
*Ethan's Science project seeing growth...thankfully!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Thankful for:
*my MIL for watching Preston for us so that we couple have a date afternoon
*spending time with just Thomas
*Paula Deen Tex Mex breakfast burritos for breakfast
*spending part of my gift card my MIL gave me for Christmas...bought a new griddle pan...I have been wanting one but would not splurge and buy one...weekend breakfast watch out!
*exchanging something at James Avery and getting several pieces in its place...I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!
*the ART of customer service is still alive...we experienced it at James Avery (I have always loved that store)
*MIL making dinner
*using Gymbucks...but a little disappointed with the selection
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Thankful for:
*cooking bacon and pancakes on my new pan...it worked lovely
*a lazy kind of day
*pretty weather
*seeing significant growth on Ethan's science project
*a great weekend with the ones I love
*meal planning and grocery list made for another 2 weeks...I am set until Feb 14!!!!!!!
*ordering some charms for my Pandora bracelet
*hanging up my JAB Cafe dry erase board in the kitchen, so we can see the week's menu!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Thankful for:
*getting off work a little early
*coming home and cleaning Preston's play room, organized a few things, and arranged his train set, spent a couple hours doing this...Preston comes home and a lot of hard work took him 5 minutes to mess up again.. well we love them all the same!
*I found Percy on the bottom of the toy box...he has been MIA for over a week, now I just have to find Rosie and Dash
*listening to Preston sing into the microphone of his little cd player with microphones
*Preston's little friend Lucas was back at Noona's today after being a week with the flu, Preston missed Lucas last week (he is the only big boy when Lucas is gone)
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment