Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Thankful for:
*a good Tuesday at work
*having just enough for dinner (no leftovers...kind of messes up my menu for tomorrow but oh well) when 2 extra mouths are here...clean easy
*finally getting some sort of outline for Ethan's science project
*Preston singing his ABCs (could make out some of the letters, but adorable none the less)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Thankful for:
*catching what could have been a MAJOR problem at work tomorrow morning today...and very awesome reps with companies that come through when you are in between a rock and a hard place
*Thomas taking care of dinner...because I worked late
*not getting called in
*Preston finally asleep after a rough evening
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Thankful for:
*learning that my family will be meeting us for lunch Saturday!
*having a husband that loves me...even when I am a little crazy...he is always so calm and laid back with me...I LOVE YOU, THOMAS
*grocery shopping for the next 2 weeks done and spent fewer $$$ than expected
*finding the Mickey Mouse Choo Choo movie Preston LOVES to watch...it is a request of his from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to bed, we had it on DVR and frankly Thomas and I were a little tired of it, thankfully Wal-Mart had it, and it can now play in his bedroom whenever he requests it
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*a good Friday at work
*beautiful weather!!!
*this little boy!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment