Friday, December 17, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus!!

After a long hard week, I am so glad these came in to brighten my day!

Love their expressions! And Preston didn't even know he was there!
 My Sweet P...love him so much

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Thankful for:
*wishing one of best friends a Happy Birthday! and talking to her for a while on the phone
*not cooking dinner
*thinking of my PaPa Hugghins who died on this day over 10 years ago...Preston loves to "play" his little harmonica (it really does not sound bad!), and my PaPa could play the harmonica, hearing Preston play on it tonight put a smile on my face and in my heart
*that some people can still live with themselves after making up such lies, I am truly amazed at some people, thankful that I have a conscience that would not allow me to do that (make up such lies)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Thankful for:
*getting to mid week
*Preston having his cousins over
*drama does not happen everyday (we have had our fill today)
*Thomas's Christmas present came in

Thursday, December 16, 2010
Thankful for:
*although I had to work late, my pay check will like it later
*not getting called back after getting home at 10:30pm
*the fact that I am not on call this weekend
*tomorrow is Friday

Friday, December 17, 2010
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*getting off work, thankful there are not a lot of days like
*going to Texas tomorrow
*getting Nonna and Kelsey gifts today!

No comments: