Saturday, December 18, 2010
Thankful for:
*Preston eating a really good breakfast
*Preston and I making the trip to Texas safe
*spending time with my Mom's family
*Preston loving his MeMaw and PaPa
*spending the night at my Sister's house (we don't stay there too often)
*after a 2 hour wait in line (in the car) we saw the wonderful Christmas lights of Santa Land
*Preston and Carson being worn out
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Thankful for:
*getting up and taking it easy
*a successful trip to Target with 2 little boys
*Carson singing "Shake you bootie" in Target while he and Preston shook their booties and people looking and smiling...just spreading Christmas cheer
*a quick trip to the mall and I now have NEW work shoes!! It is the little things!
*ate a Genghis Grill for lunch...can you say yummmy!
*a safe trip back home
Monday, December 20, 2010
Thankful for:
*a decent Monday at work
*on of the surgeon groups feeding us for lunch
*getting off the go home and wrap presents, instead I went and hung out with Thomas at his work (since he was the only one there): I think it is a nice trade...now just HAVE to wrap gifts
*to MIL house for the baking of Gingerbread Men and Women to hang on her little white tree in her kitchen, the older grand kids and I decorated them and then hung them on the tree
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Thankful for:
*a crazy morning and a nice afternoon
*MOST of the presents wrapped!!!!
*cooking a new corn casserole recipe, rich but oh so good
*Preston getting sleepy about an hour early, he asked for his bath early, and after his bath he asked for a cookie and milk, so I fixed it and then I went to the computer, he stood in the door way and said "MaMa you go to the rocking chair?" I asked him if he wanted to sit with me in the rocking chair and he shyly shook his head yes, it melted my heart, needless to say the entire settled down about an hour earlier tonight
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment