Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just Thankful

Monday, November 15, 2010
Thankful for:
*a good call weekend (no call backs)
*making supper and cooking supper for tomorrow night (I know that I will be tired)
*hubby thanked me for cooking dinner
*sharing a recipe with my sister

Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Thankful for:
*GO LIVE date for computer charting was looong, but we made it through it at work
*Hot Tamale Soup...YUMMY!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Thankful for:
*the horrible back pain I woke up, I was able to walk out most of the pain at work (with the help of Aleve and IcyHot patches)
*day 2 of computer charting went a little smoother
*not cooking dinner

Thursday, November 18, 2010
Thankful for:
*back pain a little better (not much though)
*working 14+ hours at work (not real thrilled about that), but thankful went it is a little slower this next week I will have some hours from this week to compensate
*coming home after a really long day, Thomas and Preston were in his room trying to go to sleep, I come in and hear the sweetest voices "Hi Babe. Glad you are home." and "Mommy, you workin?" followed with hugs and kisses all around. Then 5 minutes later while I am changing clothes, Preston is playing with his Daddy's shoes and hat and he says, "Hey Babe" and I laugh and say "No, my name is MaMa." He replies (while still playing) "No MaMa, You are Babe" and giggles. Gotta love this little one!!
*having unconditional love from my most precious son and my wonderful husband...I love these two!

Friday, November 19, 2010
Thankful for:
*FRIDAY...Glad to see you come
*Going into work on overtime this morning...worked at least an hour over everyday this week...so glad to see today
*making cookies from some cookie dough I had ordered...Butter Sugar cookies (can you say good)
*watching Preston eat meat tonight...he really never does eat meat but he ate sausage from the BBQ place tonight (I worry about his nutrition intake sometimes)
*no troubles on my end for getting to sleep
*making plans to meet up with my sister and mom tomorrow....SO EXCITED!!!
*getting really excited about Thanksgiving next week and next weekend we ride the Polar Express!!!

No comments: