Monday, November 8, 2010
Thankful for:
*starting the week off with a happy, non feverish baby and a non feverish husband
*Preston being in a good mood when I left for work (I was afraid after having me home with him it would be hard)
*getting an 1.5 over at work
*pan fried hamburgers for dinner with leftovers for lunch
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Thankful for:
*earning a free turkey at Brookshires
*even though I had a terrible headache, I still cooked dinner (proud of me for that)
*having a loving husband and a beautiful baby to come home to everyday
*having the best family
*a diet coke helped my headache in a way ibuprofen could not
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Thankful for:
*Carson's Christmas present came in today (we will see how long it takes my sister to call and find out what I got him...ha, ha){just a little note: it took her less than 20 minutes from the time this posted to the time she called}
*leftovers for dinner
*kitchen is cleaned and I know what is for dinner tomorrow (maybe next year a new year's resolution will be to continue my thankful list and to throw in mandatory meal planning at our house)
*Preston finally ate supper...he has not had much of an appetite this past week, both Thomas and I have been worried about how much food he is NOT eating
*the fact crayons are non-toxic
*wishes teething tablets did not go off the market...Preston could really use them right now!
*an early day at work
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
For the record it was exactly 12 minutes...:o)
Love you Julie!
Post a Comment