Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunday, Monday,Tuesday

Sunday, Jan 31:
*Thankful to pick up Preston...I miss him so much but when you see that great big smile on his face and you hear MaMa it is the most wonderful feeling
*Thankful for getting to see Little Boy Carson, my sister and my parents

Monday, Feb 1:
*Thankful that a quick trip to the pediatrician turned out to be much of nothing
*Thankful for hear Preston's great big belly laugh when I would throw a ball in the air and then clap my hands. He thought this was the funniest thing ever. Oh how easily they are entertained
*Thankful to see that my sister finally updated Carson's blog (just kidding),but seriously the video of Carson is great
*Thankful Preston ate good at lunch and supper
*Thankful that I finally did the Wii Fit last night
*Thankful for a nice co-worker who took my call so that I could be off with Preston (I will take her call Wednesday though)

Tuesday, Feb 2:
*Thankful for a nice day at work
*Thankful that I did the Wii Fit when I got off work, and before picking up Preston
*Hopeful that I can continue to do the Wii Fit and hopefully feel better physically, mentally, and fit into my clothes better
*Looking forward to the Minden St. Jude Auction this weekend
*Thankful that a friend from high school, who now is a photographer, has us on her calendar for April for pictures of MeMaw, PaPa and the little boys

No comments: