Just what the title says...CALL THE PLUMBER...Thomas we have a problem!!! The last couple of days I had noticed the tub/shower was slow to drain, but I didn't think anything of it. Well, I should have. Last night, right before I went to bed, I noticed that a towel I had used while Sweet P was in the bath was totally saturated. I went to get Thomas out of bed, and his answer was maybe Preston splashed a little more than I had thought. There is no way he splashed that much was my reply (especially since I am right there, but I did not add this). Well, this morning Thomas found the answer...a leak around the toilet, which led to a backup in other areas. So a'calling the plumber he went. Well finally, at 5pm the very nice plumber came and roto rooted the septic line. Thank you MR.PLUMBER!!! I can now flush without fear!!!! And he was so nice he knocked off $100 dollars on the charge for weekends. So worth the money!!!
*Thankful for the nice Plumber and the roto rooter (although I wish we lived closer to my parents and my DAD a master plumber could have done this for us for free)
*Thankful for a little boy who ran around in his diaper for 30 minutes before he took it off, threw it over the fireplace screen and then proceeded to leave the biggest puddle of tt a 17month old boy could leave on living room floor, only to be followed by his own version of a slip-n-slide, to be followed by Biscuit trying to get a drink, followed by Preston trying to get a "drink", followed by me and Thomas cleaning it up as fast as we could and Preston again trying to help by pulling a blanket off the couch and wiping it up, all the while I am trying to contain my laughter, and this all happened in about a 2 minute or less span of time*This little boy sure does keep you on your toes*
*Thankful to watch part of a John Wayne western "McLintock" with the hubby this evening
*Thankful for a delighful Saturday with the family
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Preston, Preston, Preston - thank you so much for the laugh. I can so see you doing this while giving your mama and dada a sweet smile. I love you little guy...always and forever.
Julie - this so sounds like Carson. These two keep it real. I love it.
Post a Comment