Sunday, August 21, 2011

wow...thank goodness for a smart phone app...

It is hard for me to get on the computer and update this blog on a computer that does not belong to me. Living with my MIL I don't feel right downloading all my pictures onto her computer, and my internet is too slow on my computer right now. So, for the last couple of months I have been keeping up with my thankfuls on my phone (so I don't forget...like for the month of June). Lots of exciting and fun things have happened since I last updated this blog. Now that I have FINALLY sat down, with my phone by my side, let me attempt to update this...

June 26, 2011
Thankful for:
*great time with my sister and her family
*listening to Preston recite a book "Stuck in the Mud"
*Cinnasticks
*Shane fixing my Mother-In-Law's computer modem

June 27-29, 2011
Thankful for:
*We have an address for our house
*Getting off work a little early
*cooking a good dinner
*Mango pineapple smoothie from McDonalds
*some lumber laying out by the pad site, they should start forming tomorrow then plumbing later this week

June 28, 2011
Thankful for:
*being on call, working late, but not getting called back

June 29, 2011
Thankful for:
*ditches were dug for the house

June 30, 2011
Thankful for:
*Rain!!
*Today is my Friday
*Netflix came today...watched 2 episodes of GLEE tonight
*plumbing pipe at the house


No comments: