Saturday, April 16, 2011

a whirl wind week (say that 5 times fast)

Monday, April 11, 2011
Thankful for:
*a gracious offer from my MIL
*a good day at work
*using my resistance tubes for exercise
*lean cuisine steamers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Thankful for:
*hearing from the bank that a the meeting for us to find out something about us building will be tomorrow
*finding out a possible closing date on our house
*a good day at work
*Thomas and I banding together to tackle the potty training with Preston

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Thankful for:
*good news from the bank, but now an entire different set of stress begins
*being on call...yuck....working a little late
*Preston calling me in the am to tell me "I pee-pee in the potty"!!! He was dry when he woke up and all Thomas had to do was ask him and he did it!
*Preston staying dry all evening, but once this #1 business is there, we really need to work on the #2 business

Thursday, April 14, 2011
Thankful for:
*there is nothing like standing in the shower with shampoo in your hair at 5:48am and the phone rings, it is work and they need you now...thankfully I live close to work and could get there quickly and for my hubby that brought me my deodorant that I forget to put on while literally running out the door!
*a good day despite the crazy morning
*hopefully finding the spot to put our house
*meeting with the surveyor who will survey the land for us
*picking up Preston's Easter pictures

Friday, April 15, 2011
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*a busy day
*getting a storage building rented
*heard the definite closing date and time on our house, April 25 3pm, pray for us
*having a thousand different emotions run through my head and heart, it is a different one every second
*Thomas moving the boxes I had packed out to the storage building now I have to start filling all those emptying boxes, (this is not a fun task)
*our house selling quickly, but sad of leaving our little home: our first home together...the house we brought our baby boy home to, the house he learned to walk in, the backyard he LOVES to play in, the house he sees down the road and squeals "We're Home" to before we pull into the driveway: but I know that with a little patience and strength the house the we build will be OUR HOME, that we BUILT literally and with LOVE. Preston will have so much to explore and play with and Thomas and I will have a house that we love and the peace of little outside noise (and 2 bathrooms and bigger closets, lol). I truly believe that this is God's will that it was in his plans from the moment we wanted to buy a house and sell ours. The chain of events over the last 2 and a half months have truly shown me that sometimes what we think we want is not in His plan for us and he will lead you down his path, if you pray, listen to Him, and obey his will. I am not going to say this has been easy on us (Thomas and I), it has been a roll-a-coaster ride {highs, lows, and lots of loops thrown in } and I know the next 6 or so months will be the same, but I think this will make us stronger as a united force and as long as we pray and listen, and Thomas and I support one another, hopefully we will celebrate Christmas in a NEW home.  Now time to get to packing!

No comments: