Saturday, April 2, 2011

What a week!

Monday, March 28, 2011
Thankful for:
*being able to stay home with Preston since he was so sick the night before
*Preston seems to feel better, no more tummy troubles
*Preston actually taking a nap for me
*I watched 2 movies while Preston took a nap

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Thankful for:
*a good day back to work
*not having to work too late as the late person

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Thankful for:
*my wonderful mother who celebrate her birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
*getting pictures of Preston running and playing in the yard

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Thankful for:
*my husband who carries a lot of weight on his shoulders, I LOVE YOU, THOMAS
*having dinner with the Davidsons and getting to take pictures of sweet little Payton
*Preston getting to play with Parker

Friday, April 1, 2011
Thankful for:
*TGIF
*not working too late, but getting called back (yuck!)
*getting some much needed sleep

Saturday, April 2, 2011
Thankful for:
*a BEAUTIFUL day today
*not having to work (so far)
*Preston taking a really good nap
*Netflix instant play on the blue ray...watched the 1st 4 episodes of Glee, I am hooked and want to watch more (when I get a chance)
*dinner at MIL house
*Preston picking me those little yellow flowers (look like weed flowers), he was so proud and he kept wanting me to smell the flowers

No comments: