Thankful for:
*cooking a big breakfast for the family (Thomas, me, Preston, Amanda, Shane and Carson)
*Shane fixing my Internet...why does it always to something funny when Shane is here to fix it?
*Strawms for lunch...yummy
*Bouncing Birthday for Grace, Preston had so much fun
*seeing friends we have not seen in a while
*homemade Mexican food prepared by my sister in law for dinner to celebrate Ethan's 12th birthday
*going to bed by 9:30
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Thankful for:
*another yummy breakfast with the family
*Shane playing the willing "victim" for the upcoming CSI party...the pictures are disturbing
*we SPRUNG forward...love this time change!!!
*Ralph and Kacoos for lunch
*taking another look at the house we want to buy
*a wonderful weekend
Monday, March 14, 2011
Thankful for:
*a good Monday
*being on call, getting off work early, and not getting called in
*no cooking tonight, the man that wants to buy our house brought his family over to see it
*found out what our house appraised for (more than we thought) but also found out that 2 monkey wrenches have been thrown in before we can get the loan, here's hoping and praying it works out
*ordering a book I made of my cousin's wedding pictures for my aunt, so glad and relieved that that liked the pictures here
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Thankful for:
*doing ok in the weight loss challenge, not sure how much I lost (if any) last week because I detest scales, but at least I am eating healthier and preparing our dinner healthier
*early day at work, yeah!!!
*think I might be done with all the little details for Ethan's party... thank you coworkers who let me fingerprint you today
*the baked bbq chicken strips I made at dinner were so moist
Carson at the party
The 2 Buddy Cousins
Preston goes down the slide
Sister and Brother playing
Aren't these two adorable?
Baby Payton
The Davidsons
Such a handsome boy
Meet the newest Davidson boy
Love me some Carson
2 cousins on the fun slide
a boy and his hat
enjoying some ice cream
the 2 little buddies
Carson enjoys a cupcake
a sweet birthday Girl
Carson at Grandma's house blowing up a balloon


1 comment:
Let's talk food...
First: the breakfast the first morning was DELICIOUS...Strawn's was AMAZING - we're so there next time we're on that side of town...dinner was AWESOME (liked the 'drink' too).
Second: the second breakfast was even BETTER - homemade blueberry muffins (OMG!!)...the lunch at Ralph's was awesome (and I don't like seafood - so I tried chicken there)...I have to say that this last trip to LA was the best I've eaten in a long time.
Now let's talk about friends, family & fun!
Great weekend, great party and great fellowship - now let's do it again this weekend! See you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment