Preston's 1st birthday is fast approaching. I have been thinking about his first birthday for at least 6 months now. I know the first birthday is more for the parents and the pictures but I want it to be fun for Sweet P even though he will not remember it. At first I was going to have a monkey/sock monkey theme, but then I changed my mind. I decided that his 1st birthday will be red wagon themed. I am going to ask the other kiddos and their parents to bring their wagon or any other mode of transportation they have for the child and we are going to have a parade down our street. I have already found some "marching music". I cannot decide if I want to have a wagon decorating contest or not. Our parade route will be from our front yard to the fire station just down the street. I hope this all works out like I imagine it in my mind. Saying all of this, I am trying to get the invitations ordered. I am going to use Marie Jay
(http://www.autumnscreek.blogspot.com) for the invitations. She made Preston's birth announcements and I love her designs. She is so easy to work with and will make custom designs for you. I need to get that perfect picture of the little man but like any baby on the move he will not sit still long enough. Wish me luck over the next couple of days. Here are a couple of shots of the little boy over the last couple of days. Enjoy!
Love his eyes and eye lashes (just like his Daddy)
Ready to ride in his wagon
1 comment:
Love the wagon theme idea!!! So fun!
Post a Comment