Preston has been trying to walk for about a week or two now. It started with one little step and now he is wobbling all around. He is so cute and so determined. I love how kids will fall and then get right back up and try again without giving up. It amazes me how babies learn so much so quickly! I am so proud of my little Sweet Pea. Enjoy the video.
Preston walking (ignore the sound in the background...we were watching an episode of Monk)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Check out the little super achiever walking at 10 months!!!! Seriously, he is SO cute. I can't believe how fast he's growing. His birthday will be here before you know it!!!!!!!!!
XOXO
I can not believe that he's walking! My little nephew is on the move for sure! Wow, I can't wait to have him walk to me with opened arms to give me a hug! I love him! Way to go Preston.
Post a Comment