Friday, April 24, 2009
Ear Tubes
Keep Sweet P in your prayers. He had ear tubes put in today. The doctor said that his ears were really "bad" and he should feel alot better. I hope this does the trick for the little man. Thomas and I hate seeing him hurt. We pray that this does the trick and he does not have to go through this again. Take care all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, it just breaks my heart to hear that. Lil Sweet P will be in our prayers. We hope he is feeling OK. Is the picture from today? He is such a handsome baby!!!
By the way, who is his ear doctor?
My sweet little Preston. I love him and I know he will feel much better. I also hope you don't have to do this again...I will admit after it is much harder for you as the parent than it is for them...that's just a parent's love for their precious baby.
Oh, Julie - Lance told me the other day after he talked to Thomas...we've been praying for him. Sure hope he gets to feeling better from all ear troubles really, really, really soon! Is that a before or after pic? Hope it's an "after" and he's already on the road to feeling much better.
~Jessica
Thank you all. Preston did really well. And he slept through the night for the first time in almost a month. His ears are still draining a bit, but that does not seem to bother him. (It bothers me though...I hate knowing that he was just probably use to the pressure/pain).
Love, Preston and Julie
BTW, the picture was from last weekend.
Post a Comment