Sunday, March 1, 2009

Where Did the Month of February Go?!?

Where did February go? It is crazy that we are starting the third month of the new year. Sorry Preston's blog has not been updated but little Sweet P was sick almost all of February. It started with high fever (102.8) and an ear infection. Followed by 6 month check up with shots, when a couple of days later a nasty stomach virus that lasted 8 or 9 days. He did not have a fun month. We hope that March is much better.

Sweet P got home today after a fun weekend spent with MeMaw and PaPa. This was his first trip away from Thomas and I and it was the first time in over 6 months that I have gotten to sleep past 6:00am. He had a good time and so did MeMaw and PaPa. He started fussing right after they left. Thank you MeMaw and PaPa for watching Sweet P and giving us a much needed break.

Preston loves to clap his hands.



Playing with his "ZOO" his cousin Carson and Aunt Amanda and Uncle Shane gave his for Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to spend Saturday with little P. He's such a good boy! I love that he likes his animal zoo! Can't wait to see you soon...we need to make a trip to Minden soon!! Love you guys!