Sunday, March 8, 2009

7 Months

Can you believe Preston is 7 months today? Thomas and I wonder where has the time gone. He is getting so big and smart. Little Sweet P is scooting around like a pro and he is constantly amusing me and Thomas. He is so active and loves to check things out. His favorite thing is to roll, scoot and play on the floor in his "playroom" oh, and he loves to eat. He is not wild about peaches, stawberries and beef but he can eat some applesauce, sweet peas, sweet potatoes, bananas and chicken. His new thing is to shake his head no and smile while doing it. He thinks that is sooo funny. I am adding some pictures of him swinging in a big swing for the first time (at Little Pumpkin Grace's party), and him rolling up like a burrito, in his play blanket, at home.

Video of Sweet P swinging

I think I like this
On your mark....
Get set....

ROLL!!!
ROLL SOME MORE!!!!
AND MORE!!!
Here I am!!

Finally....the purple monkey!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

He definitely looks content to be sitting in that swing!! How exciting that his first time in a big swing was at the farm for Grace's party. We loved having you guys - thanks for coming! And thanks to Thomas for helping Lance hang the sign! Before long, it'll be Preston's turn - can't believe how fast time flies with little ones around :)
~Jessica

Cori said...

It was good seeing you guys! It's never enough, though. Like Thomas said, we'll have to get together soon. Preston is such a handsome baby, such a content baby! Although I was quite preoccupied chasing my children around, I don't recall him making a peep.