Preston received a jumperoo from the hostess's at his baby shower. Ever since this little man was 2 to 2.5 months he has loved standing up on our lap. About 3 weeks ago I put the jumperoo together thinking he would like it, since he like the action of standing. At first little Sweet P could not really touch the floor and he did not understand the concept of bouncing. He did enjoy the lights, sounds, and fun toys though. And he did like to explore the seat, toys, etc for their taste. Two days ago little Sweet P understood what the jumperoo was all about and started bouncing in it. It is nice for him and me. I think the longest he has stayed in it (without fussing) is 30-45 minutes. He is also understanding that there toys all around (it turns 360 degrees) and he has started kind of turning and reaching for the other toys. It is so fun watching him discover new things and master skills. I love my little boy!! Enjoy the video clip.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awwww...how I remember that jumperoo!!! Grace loved that thing (or was it me for the time it allowed me to get stuff done???) Can't believe sweet P is already so big - time flies, for sure!! Can't wait to see you guys over the holidays sometime.
~Jessica
P.S. Grace was looking over my shoulder as I played the video and said "Jump, Baby, Jump" :)
Oh my how my little nephew is growing! I remember when Carson jumped in his when he was at his Mimi & Pop's. He loved it so much! I can't wait to squeeze him this weekend!
Post a Comment