Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Here Comes Santa Claus
Sorry I have not updated Sweet P's blog in a month...but work is keeping me very busy. Preston and I made a trip to Texas for Thanksgiving so we could spend time with my family. He enjoyed his time with MeMaw, PaPa, Aunt Amanda, Cousin Carson, and all the other family. I just had to share his picture with Santa. He was such a good baby. He sat right in Santa's lap and never once fussed. I am sure next year might not go so great with the big fellow in red. More pictures to come, but now it's off to work and decorating the house for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too bad we didn't get that picture of the two boy cousins for MeMaw as planned...maybe next year.
We love ya'll and had a great time with you! Can't wait to see you later!
Post a Comment